Looking Toward the Future
The Marymount Facilities Plan for its Oceanview Campus, located in Rancho Palos Verdes, is a comprehensive vision that preserves the natural beauty of the campus, yet modernizes it and brings its facilities into the 21st century.
The 20-year Marymount Main Campus Facilities Plan envisioned by the University consists of:
- An athletic field for NAIA field sports, recreation and physical education classes
- A state-of-the-art library and lecture hall
- Wellness Center featuring gym, pool and indoor basketball and volleyball
- Student Center and Bookstore enhancements
- New art studio
- New faculty dining area
- New maintenance building
- Existing academic building upgrades
Infrastructure improvements to utilities – Completed Summer 2012
New parking facilities to take student, faculty and visitor parking off residential streets – Project Completed May 2013
This privately funded investment in Marymount California University will yield important public benefits and create a revitalized campus that the entire community can enjoy.
Marymount remains committed to welcoming the residents of Rancho Palos Verdes to its facilities, including the new library, lecture hall and athletic facilities. We continue to work with the City of Rancho Palos Verdes to create programs that our entire community can enjoy.