Campus-wide Technology Solutions
Marymount California University IT offers it’s members the latest in software and hardware for academic and administrative purposes.
We keep you connected by:
- Building a reliable infrastructure that meets Marymount’s present and future technology needs
- Maintaining technology-enabled classrooms and labs
- Supporting technology that enhances and expands the teaching and learning environment
- Providing specialized technical support services
- Delivering internet and classroom-based training programs
The University invests in technology as a tool to further strengthen academic and administrative services. Institutional Technology staff members provide faculty and staff training to maximize use of these services.
To encourage the infusion of technology into the curriculum, Institutional Technology continues to develop opportunities and identify resources that foster innovations and include professional development opportunities in instructional design.
INFORMATIONAL TECHNOLOGY STAFF
Chief Technology Officer
Senior Network Analyst
Operations Manager / Infrastructure Architect