Welcome to the Office of the Registrar’s Online Resource Center. Our services include providing information, forms and tools to facilitate student academic progress at Marymount California University.
We take great pride in providing quality service and a high level of customer satisfaction in assisting our students with their academic needs, and providing support to our faculty and staff.
Our core functions are to:
• facilitate registration
• maintain the official course inventory
• produce and publish academic calendars, class and final exam schedules
• coordinate the use of classrooms
• insure the accuracy and privacy of institutional and student academic records
• collect grades
• produce and issue official and unofficial transcripts, diplomas, and certifications of enrollment status
• produce transfer credit evaluation and approvals
• interpret and enforce academic policies
• provide student and course based reports
The Registrar ensures that policies and procedures are fully executed in a manner that is compliant, compassionate and sensitive to the needs of those the University seeks to serve. The Office of the Registrar strives to utilize new and emerging technologies to improve service and maintain administrative records.
We invite you to send your comments and questions to registrar@MarymountCalifornia.edu
Students can obtain information regarding registration, request official transcripts, access finals schedules, the academic calendar, learn about FERPA, and other academic policies and procedures.
Faculty, Staff, and Administration can obtain information regarding grading procedures, information and tutorials regarding grading and much more
Phone: (310) 377-5501, extension 7215
30800 Palos Verdes Dr. East, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275