Graduate of the Week – Daisy Alexandra Gonzalez

Daisy Alexandra Gonzalez, MCU Grad of the Week 2019

This is Daisy Gonzales. She’s our final featured graduate of 2019 to share insight about her experience at Marymount California University.

What is your favorite memory of MCU?

There have been quite a few memories of MCU that I will never forget, like having team dinners with the Cross Country team or the beautiful view we enjoy every day. Two memories come to mind as being my favorite… the first was being able to attend the 2018 Cal Pac Conference for Cross Country and standing on the line, feeling proud to represent MCU and my team. The second has to be the tennis matches hosted on Oceanview campus, and experiencing how close and strong our team bond is on and off the court.

Who is your favorite faculty member and what is your favorite class at MCU?

My favorite faculty member at MCU is Carlos Royal because he teaches in a way where you really learn and understand the information, yet he makes his class incredibly interesting and fun. I have never had as much fun in a class as I have in every class I have taken with Carlos. Out of all of his classes, my favorite class has been Sociology.

About Marymount

Marymount California University has two distinct campuses in Los Angeles County, each offering a unique set of learning opportunities.

• Oceanview Academic Campus, Palos Verdes
  • The Villas Residential Campus, San Pedro