Think of your advisors as your partners in planning — here to help you explore your academic goals and identify classes and opportunities to help you achieve them. Each meeting with your academic advisor is an opportunity to talk with an expert about ways to enhance your personal and professional development.
We can also alert you to opportunities you might not know exist — both inside and outside the classroom — and help you stay on track in meeting degree requirements.
Academic advisors also can help you:
- Identify required and elective courses
- Select and sequence your courses
- Plan your schedule
- Choose, change or add a major
- Add or drop a class
- Transfer credits
- Receive credit for study abroad
- Request a leave of absence/withdrawal
- Monitor your degree progress
- Access campus resources and services
- Understand university policies and procedures
- Learn more effective study skills and manage your time
Contact your advisor
The Center for Academic and Professional Success will assign students an advisor. You may then schedule an appointment with your advisor by calling or sending an email.
9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Monday-Thursday)
9 a.m.-3 p.m. (Friday)