MCU’s Management program complements foundational business courses with more advanced tools to optimize managerial decision-making and effectiveness. Courses include data analysis, applied statistical methods, project management, strategic analysis, business communication and leadership development. Through core courses, a choice of electives, experiential opportunities and close faculty mentoring, students develop the competencies to enter and advance careers in a broad range of industries. Industry-targeted electives may include Healthcare Management, Computer Information Systems, Operations Management or Management for Sustainability.
Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs):
- Utilize written, oral and digital modes of communication to increase managerial effectiveness.
- Apply the analytical skills to assemble, organize, and utilize data and information systems to optimize managerial decision making.
- Incorporate values and ethical implications into management decisions.
- Demonstrate an informed and sophisticated worldview conducive to the effective management of multiple constituencies in a global context with a focus on the creation of value.
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills necessary to effectively collaborate in the capacity of both a participant and a leader of an organizational team.