Bachelor of Arts in Business
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Read financial statements, interpret business news, use appropriate business and economic terminology, prepare effective management reports, and deliver convincing verbal and digital presentations.
- Use economic and business concepts, models and quantitative data to interpret, analyze and plan.
- Evaluate competing options and reflect on ethical implications to support management decisions.
- Recognize and articulate the perspectives of multiple constituencies in a global context with a focus on the creation of value.
- Apply conceptual tools to management situations and collaborate to meet joint project goals.
Demonstration of Program Outcomes
These results show Marymount graduates’ proficiency levels in the expected learning outcomes for this program. Faculty make this assessment in designated degree-level assessment courses in which students demonstrate what they’ve learned.
Marymount’s Bachelor of Arts in Business program produces graduates who communicate effectively in business and can evaluate competing options required of strategic decision-making.