Bachelor of Arts in Multidisciplinary Studies
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Communication: Research, write, present, evaluate and analyze text, data and images.
- Critical Thinking: Apply analytic methodology to an issue.
- Integrative Thinking: Synthesize and make connections of ideas and experiences across disciplines.
- Professional Experience/Real-World Learning: Complete a substantial research or career-related project.
- Technology Skills: Use professional career-related technical tools at entry level.
Demonstration of Program Outcomes
These results show Marymount graduates’ proficiency levels in the expected learning outcomes for this program. Faculty make this assessment in designated degree-level assessment courses in which students demonstrate what they’ve learned.
Marymount’s Bachelor of Arts in Multidisciplinary Studies program allows students to explore two disciplines while developing career-relevant experiences, communication skills and critical thinking.