Bachelor of Science in Management
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Utilize written, oral and digital modes of communication to increase managerial effectiveness.
- Apply the analytical skills to assemble, organize and utilize data and information systems to optimize managerial decision making.
- Incorporate values and ethical implications into management decisions.
- Demonstrate an informed and sophisticated worldview conducive to the effective management of multiple constituencies in a global context with a focus on the creation of value.
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills necessary to effectively collaborate in the capacity of both a participant and a leader of an organizational team.
Demonstration of Program Outcomes
Marymount’s Bachelor of Science in Management program launched in Fall 2018. Much of its curriculum overlaps with the Bachelor of Arts in Business program, with an added focus on management. Review the Bachelor of Arts in Business outcomes here.