Master of Business Administration
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Develop a personal leadership philosophy by reflecting on leadership theories and attributes and acquiring the leadership skills and abilities necessary to motivate others toward common goals.
- Demonstrate a consistent evidence-based decision-making approach using rigorous analysis and interpretation of business data with appropriate tools and techniques.
- Identify, define, research and analyze an organizational problem or question, leading to a sustainable business plan or set of actionable recommendations that balance ethical, economic and other considerations.
- Integrate global, cultural, technical and economic considerations into analysis of business opportunities.
- Utilize peer feedback to support a spirit of inquiry, reflection, mutual respect and quality improvement within a community of practice.
Demonstration of Program Outcomes
These results show Marymount graduates’ proficiency levels in the expected learning outcomes for this program. Faculty make this assessment in designated degree-level assessment courses in which students demonstrate what they’ve learned.
Marymount’s Master of Arts in Business Administration program develops responsible leaders who can plan, collaborate and analyze.