Support for Students
- Select option 1.
- Support for student login, email, student portal, campus printing and wireless internet.
- Select Option 3.
- Student login and user support for My.Marymount.
- IMPORTANT: When leaving a voice message, please leave a detailed message with your first and last name, phone number, your student ID number and the best time to call you back.
Support for staff and faculty
- For staff and faculty assistance with user accounts, password resets or office computers during business hours.
- You can also submit a ticket to email@example.com.
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
Walk-up Help Desk for students
Located in the Library entryway
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- Send email to the appropriate group (see matrix below). An IT staff member will contact you on the next business day.
- For phone support during business hours, call ext. 7268.
Email and Phone Support Option #
|General Services\Operations Group |
Phone support option #1
|• Student password resets including student portal, MyMarymount, Office 365 and email|
• Phone and Print Spot-related issues
|Business Intelligence firstname.lastname@example.org|
Phone support option #2
|• CAMS (Faculty Portal), Slate, Great Plains support|
• All other MCU business administrative application issues
All other MCU business administrative application issues
|Educational Technology email@example.com|
Phone support option #3
|• All classroom technology and equipment support (computer, podium, smart board, audio, visual, lighting, network). If you are in class and need help right away, please use the IT button on the phone to call the receptionist who will dispatch a support tech to come to your classroom.|
Phone support option #4
If you are in your office and need immediate assistance during business hours, call DivergeIT directly using the number above.
|• For all other faculty and staff non-classroom issues, such as password resets, desktop support, hardwar, and networking support, including wireless and internet access and Office 365.|