Sample Interview Questions
- Tell us about yourself.
- What would you say is your greatest strength and why?
- Describe a specific situation in which you encountered a conflict with another person (another student, co-worker, customer, supervisor, etc.) How did you handle the situation? In hindsight, is there anything you would have done differently?
- How do you determine or evaluate success?
- What would you say is your greatest weakness or quality that needs improvement?
- Describe a time when you took initiative to improve upon an existing system or developed and implemented a new idea to increase/improve workflow and productivity.
- Describe your experience in positively collaborating with people from diverse backgrounds.
- What would you say is unique about you that sets you apart from other candidates? In other words, why should we hire you?
- What specifically about this position and our organization interests you? Why do you want to work here?
- What are your career goals for the next 5 years and how do you plan to achieve them?
Download these questions.