Medical / Immunization / Clinical Records Request

student getting immunization shot

Should you need to transfer your medical records to another institution, including immunization and/or clinical/mental health records, please email a request along with a copy of your ID to, in addition to completing this form.

Requests after August 31 may require additional fees.