MCU has education as its primary purpose and strives for integrity and truthful representation in all its functions and communications, with the best available information.
EMPLOYABILITY OF GRADUATES
The Career Services & Internship Office at Marymount California University works closely with the National Association of College & Employers to facilitate an annual alumni survey called The First Destination Survey. This survey is conducted every year to gain employment statistics of our most recent graduates.
Survey Results for the Class of 2015-2016
- 56% of MCU respondents completed at least one internship or practicum.
- 34% of MCU respondents are attending graduate school or continuing education
- 50% of MCU respondents work in social services, education or government
Bachelor of Arts Information by Program:
- BUSINESS: 86% of respondents were employed or continuing education
- MEDIA: 100% of respondents were employed or continuing education…
- LIBERAL ARTS: 81% of respondents were employed or continuing education
- PSYCHOLOGY: 90% of respondents were employed or continuing education
Sample List of Employers
- Lululemon Athletica
- Harbor Real Estate Property Management
- Gary Sinise Foundation
Sample List of Graduate Schools
- University of Southern California (USC)
- Loyola Marymount University (LMU)
- Chapman University
- National University
- Tulane University
- Antioch College
- Azusa Pacific University