Go on, get out there. Tap into the Southern California lifestyle. Explore iconic Los Angeles. Take advantage of MCU’s location to shape your college life and career.
You don’t have to travel far to bring learning to life at MCU. See where our students go:
- DreamWorks Animation
- Lululemon Athletica
- JP Morgan Chase
- Port of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Galaxy (pro soccer)
- U.S. Marshals Service
- Discovery Channel’s The Swim scientific expedition
- UCI Medical Center
- Los Angeles Attorney’s Office
- Museum of Latin American Art
- Paramount Studios
Explore LA culture
Whether you’re a local or newbie, this world-renowned city is an experience all its own.
- See “Harry Potter” props, “Big Bang Theory” sets and more on the Warner Brothers studio tour.
- Catch a game at Dodger Stadium or Staples Center.
- View masterpieces — and the LA skyline — atop the Getty Center.
- Don your festival gear — and discover the coolest new bands — at Coachella.
- Hear a concert at the Frank Gehry-designed Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Take your college friends on a taqueria tour.
- Uncover LA’s historic places — and its hidden gems — during MCU’s legendary Day In LA tours.
MCU perk: discount tickets
Join your classmates for discount days at Disneyland, productions like Cirque du Soleil, pro sports events and more.
Soak up the sun
From serene beaches to mountain biking, outdoor beauty abounds. Experience it all from our lush campus overlooking Catalina Island.
- Practice your surfing aerials in Manhattan Beach.
- Go whale watching at Point Vicente Lighthouse.
- Bike trails at the 399-acre Portuguese Bend Reserve.
- Play beach volleyball in Hermosa Beach.
Getting to MCU
Our campus is:
- 27 miles from downtown LA
- 20 miles to LAX airport