2020-2021 Villas Housing & Dining Rates
- The amounts listed above are per student for room and board.
- Four-person townhomes include two double bedrooms and one-and-a-half baths.
- Seven-person townhomes include three bedrooms — two doubles and one triple — and two full baths.
- Two students will share a double bedroom. Each double bedroom is furnished with two beds, two dressers, two desks and two file cabinets.
- During COVID-19, all rooms will be singles at double-occupancy pricing. This means a maximum of three people per Villa.
- All utilities (electricity, gas and water), DirecTV and HBO, and wireless Internet service are included in the housing costs.
- All students who live on campus are required to have a meal plan, which is included in the above rates.
- An initial deposit of $175 is due with the housing application.
- For more information on the cost of attendance, please review MCU’s tuition and fees.