2022-2023 Villas Housing Rates
|Room Type||Semester||Academic Year|
- The amounts listed above are per student for room and does not include a meal plan. We do not require a meal plan to live on campus.
- Four-person townhomes include two double bedrooms and one-and-a-half baths.
- Seven-person townhomes include three bedrooms — two doubles and one triple — and two full baths.
- Two students will share a double bedroom. Each double bedroom is furnished with two beds, two dressers, two desks and two file cabinets.
- All utilities (electricity, gas and water), DirecTV and HBO, and wireless Internet service are included in the housing costs.
- An application fee of $175 is due with the housing application.
- For more information on the cost of attendance, please review MCU’s tuition and fees.
Beginning Fall 2022, MCU will once again require all first-year students living in the Villas to purchase a meal plan, meaning that you decide in advance the number of meals you think you’ll need for the semester. Continuing students also may choose to purchase one of the three meal plans MCU offers regardless of whether living on or off campus. Breakfast, lunch and some dinners, as well as grab ‘n go selections are available on campus at the Bistro by the Sea café and pre-packaged options and some dinners at the Villas’ Outtakes. Learn more about costs and options here.