Marymount California University believes that student housing should offer more than just a place to live. We want you to live in a safe and inclusive community where you share new ideas and experiences with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
That’s why the Residential Life staff focuses on both your living and learning experiences —providing a vibrant atmosphere where there’s always something happening. It’s a great place to discover new interests, ideas and talents —all while living in some of the best student housing anywhere.
Resort Living at the Villas at Marymount
It won’t take long for the Villas at Marymount to feel like home. That’s because instead of a typical university residence hall room, you get to live in a fully-furnished, two-story townhome, complete with a kitchen, living room, patio and even a garage.
With approximately 400 students living around a central quad, you’ll find that there’s always something to do. And the university is investing $6 million to enhance the student residential experience. The first phase began in summer 2017 with $1.9 million in updates, upgrades, and renovations.
Follow the progress of updates to the Villas on Facebook and Instagram using #StayCoolwithMCU and #MCUResortLiving.
See What the Villas at Marymount Have to Offer
1600 Palos Verdes Dr. North (just east of Western Avenue)
San Pedro, CA 90731
The Residential Campus is a community of 78, two-story townhomes that can accommodate approximately 400 students and staff, including two resident directors who lead the community.
- Four-person townhomes which include two double-occupancy bedrooms and one-and-a-half baths
- Seven-person townhomes which include three bedrooms — two double occupancy and one triple occupancy — and two full baths
- Units also includes living room, full kitchen and an outside patio
- All townhomes are fully air-conditioned and include WiFi with speeds up to 100mbps
- Cable, Wi-Fi and all utilities are included
- Laundry room
- 24-hour study lounges
- A vibrant outdoor common updated for Fall 2017 which includes:
- A basketball court
- A volleyball court
- Evening dining Monday through Friday
- Outdoor pavilion with a large stone fireplace
- WiFi with speeds of up to 100mbps
- Well equipped fitness facilities, expanded for Fall 2017
- Outtakes snack shop
Each townhome has a garage. Additional street parking is available within the complex.
This gated community is patrolled by Marymount California University Campus Safety and Security officers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Resident Assistants and two Resident Directors live on the premises and are available to support student needs.
Additional Updates Are on the Horizon
In the not-too-distant-future the Residential Campus will be enhanced further with a saltwater swimming pool, additional study space, lush campus landscaping, classrooms in modular buildings that will allow students to live and learn on the same campus, and additional parking.
We look forward to showing you just how great Residential Life is at Marymount California University. Contact us to set up your campus visit.