Marymount California University invites you and your family to attend our annual Admitted Student Day! This celebratory event is intended for fall 2020 admitted students. We encourage you to join us to get a glimpse of what the Mariner experience will be like.
During Admitted Student Day, you will participate in:
- Program-specific workshops that will provide insight on your intended major
- Student experience workshops and activities
- Faculty, staff and incoming student mixers
- Fun under the sun, including games, food and music with fellow Mariners
Complete the registration form below to reserve your spot at Admitted Student Day!
Or, set up a visit convenient for you
There’s no better way to experience Marymount than to see us in action.
- Tour our beautiful oceanside campus.
- Explore our majors and listen in on a class.
- Meet current students and professors.
- Eat lunch in our our award-winning cafe.
- Get the inside scoop about applying from admissions representatives.
- Check out our two-story townhomes with an onsite pool.
Choose your time
Join us for a campus visit and information session:
- Weekdays at 10 a.m.
- Or call us at (310) 303-7311 to arrange a time that works for you.
Allow about two hours to tour, interview and view our residences.
The Office of Admission is located in the administration building on the main campus at:
30800 Palos Verdes Drive East
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275-6299
Visiting from out of town?
Nearby airports: Los Angeles International (LAX), Long Beach (LGB).
The Office of Admission welcomes group visits to campus. Schedule a special information session and tour for your high school students.