Come see us! Glimpse what life would be like as a Marymount Mariner. You can meet professors and students, and hear all about our majors. It’s also a good opportunity to learn about financial aid and the admissions process, if you haven’t already applied. In the afternoon, tour our resort-style Villas, where freshman live their first two years.
The day begins at 9 a.m. See you soon!
Set up a personalized campus visit
There’s no better way to experience Marymount than to see us in action.
- Tour our beautiful oceanside campus.
- Explore our majors and listen in on a class.
- Meet current students and professors.
- Eat lunch in our our award-winning cafe.
- Get the inside scoop about applying from admissions representatives.
- Check out our two-story townhomes with an onsite pool.
Choose your time
Join us for a campus visit and information session:
- Weekdays: 10 a.m.
- Or call us at (310) 303-7311 to arrange a time that works for you.
Allow about two hours to tour, interview and view our residences.
The Office of Admission is located in the administration building on the main campus at:
30800 Palos Verdes Drive East
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275-6299
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5.p.m.
Visiting from out of town?
Nearby airports: Los Angeles International (LAX), Long Beach (LGB).
The Office of Admission welcomes group visits to campus. Schedule a special information session and tour for your high school students.