Work Orders at The Villas
Submit a work order for repairs
If your work order request is urgent, please contact your resident advisor for help. If you have a maintenance emergency, please contact campus safety.
Otherwise, choose one of the options below.
Register for work orders:
- Step 1: Go to www.maintenanceconnection.com
- Step 2: Click on “Log In.”
- Step 3: Click on “Sign In for First Time.”
- Step 4: Click on “I am NOT a Member of Maintenance Connection,” and then click OK.
- Step 5: After clicking on “I have been provided with a connection key” (C41158), enter the connection key and click OK.
- Step 6: Fill out all required information. This message will appear letting you know you have submitted your request:
“Congratulations! You have successfully connected to Marymount California University. Please note, however, that this connection will still need to be approved prior to you accessing it. If your work order request is urgent, please contact your resident advisor to assist you. If you have a maintenance emergency, please contact campus safety.”
To submit a work order, you must be a registered user.
- Step 1: To enter a work request, click here. Then click on “Log In.”
- Step 2: Enter your member ID and password, and click OK to access the service requester page.
- Step 3: Follow drop-down box fields to choose your appropriate location, floor, room, area, etc. Continue to click on the word “More” until you have identified the location at its lowest level. Type a simple description of your service/repair request. Click submit.
- Step 4: You will see a screen that indicates your service request was successfully submitted.